25 February, 2015
Look what’s springing up?
While the thermometer may lead us to believe otherwise, spring will be here before we know it, and it’s not too early to start planning a paddle on the Grand River. While most paddling trips aren’t offered until May, Grand River Rafting is hoping to inspire a serious case of spring fever with some great early bird offers on bookings made prior to April 30th
. Save up to $95 by booking now and playing later.
- Beginner Stand-up Paddleboard Trip for 4 people
- Beginner Rafting Trip for up to 8 people
- Beginner Canoe Trip for 6 people
- Beginner Kayak Trip for 4 people
- Grand River Rafting for up to 8 people
- Beginner Tandem Kayak Trip for 4 people
For complete offer details, click here