15 April, 2015
There are more reasons to rock climb than just getting to a gorgeous view.
We love what the Huffington Post
has to say about how rock climbing can help lead to a happier, healthier life, including:
- Rock climbing builds muscle and endurance.
- Climbing boosts brain function.
- Rock climbing reduces stress.
- It teaches valuable life skills, including focus, balance and determination.
And we’ve got even more reasons to give rock climbing on the Niagara Escarpment a try with three great offers from area outfitters.
- Zen Climb has a 2-for-1 offer for their Intro Rock Climbing and Rappelling course between April and November
- Zen Climb is also offering discounts for Introductory Rock Climbing group bookings made from now through November
- One Axe Pursuits is offering 10% off Rock Climbing in Milton from now through September.Get complete offer details