26 February, 2016
A fresh crop of great get outside offers
Fight the winter blues with this set of amazing deals for outdoor adventure in Hamilton Halton Brant. Our partners want you to get out and explore like never before.
Here’s just a taste of some of the fun they’ve been busy cooking up for you:
Get the complete list of experiences and offers
- Grand River Rafting’s Winter Hiking Classroom will teach you how to identify trees and amaze you with fascinating First Nations history.
- Royal Botanical Gardens’ Birding for Beginners workshop will help you hone your birding techniques as winter turns to spring.
- Grand Experiences’ Nith Forest Adventure will take you off the beaten track and teach you orienteering and survival skills.
- Grand Experiences’ Grand Valley Treks Into the Wild will take you exploring in Canada’s most bio-diverse ecosystem, teach you how to track wildlife and treat you to a campfire cookout.
- One Axe Pursuits’ Introduction to Mountaineering course will give you a solid foundation in important basics including self-arrest and crevasse rescue.
- Luna Adventures’ Yurt Yoga and Forest Meditation offers yoga in a cozy yurt and guided meditation under a blanket of stars.
- Both Grand River Rafting Company and Grand Experiences are offering thrills and chills with their spring white water rafting adventures on the Nith River.